We work across all sectors: private, public and not for profit. Recently our consultants and associates have been helping:
- The Executive Team of a public sector organisation to recognise and handle differences in personal style, change their way of working together and collaboratively shape the future of their organisation
- An NHS Board to review the effectiveness of its’ board and its committee structure.
- A membership organisation in further education to evaluate its Governance Development Programme and generate ideas for future board and director development offerings.
- The pharmacy department of an NHS Board to engage staff and integrate working practices in its purchasing, storage and distribution across two hospital sites.
- A NHS learning disabilities management team to facilitate and engage managers, staff, patients and carers in setting purpose and guiding principles for their service and in the design of a new building.
Clients have included: NHS Education, NHS Fife, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, OHSAS, United Nations, Citizens Advice, Scottish Legal Complaints Commission, Scotland's Colleges, Rolls Royce (with Communico Consulting), Scotrail (with Houston Exchange)